Providing Expert Witness and Adjudication Services for engineering & infrastructure projects
Welcome to GPC
GPC has established a reputation as being highly qualified and professional in providing quantitative/commercial advice, dispute resolution services for adjudication, arbitration, mediation, support in litigation, training and project planning/project management services.
Our strengths are built on the technical experience and professional qualifications of our consulting team, many of whom are dual qualified, holding both technical and legal qualifications.
Our expertise offers specialised support to the Construction, Oil & Gas, Infrastructure and related industries to protect our clients from margin erosion and conforms to best practice.
In all of our consulting projects our approach is collaborative, including our clients at every step of their project journey to ensure that they receive the most practical advice for their industry. We maintain strong lines of communication and are ready to approach any and all unforeseen complications as they arise.
We have extensive experience in the preparation and response to various claims including:
- Measurement of contract works
- Variation entitlement and quantification
- Calculation and advice regarding contentious items such as disruption, loss of productivity, head office overheads, loss of profit, finance charges and interest
- Timing and content of notifications to head and subcontracts
- Advice and guidance on possible heads of claims
- Detailed evaluation and presentation of the claim document
- Negotiation advice in order to obtain settlement
- Advice on extension of time submissions and validity of deduction of liquidated and ascertained damages
- Advice on problems of payment, withholding certificates, set-off, contra charges and counter claims
Comprehensive planning and scheduling services are available from inception to completion of a construction project. These include:
- Initial setup of tender/construction programs
- Progress monitoring/assessment and reporting
- Record keeping
- Program analysis
- Delay analysis
- CPM Analysis
- On-site project management software training